DESCRIPTIVE TEXT : RECREATION PLACE



Hiii guyss👋🏻
Welcome again to my blog. Now,I want to share about a recration place in Bali 

I was assigned to write a recreation place on this blog. So, I wrote about Batu Bolong Temple in Tanah Lot, Bali
 
 
Batu Bolong Temple 


Batu Bolong Temple is a temple built on a rock with a hole or hole at the bottom. The shape resembles a bridge. At sunset, this temple becomes an interesting photo spot. The steep cliffs along Batu Bolong Temple are bordered by a fence with a warning that this cliff is dangerous. However, there are stairs for visitors to descend to the beach under the rock. At low tide, the rocks on the beach give this beach a unique texture. 
 
Batu Bolong Temple is located 100 meters in the west side of Enjung Galuh Temple,to be exact at Enjung Batu Bolong , which is the rock that stick out in to the sea was hollow (Bolong). Batu Bolong Temple was built to pray God for holiness. 

The Ceremony of Batu Bolong Temple is every Wednesday Wage, Wara Langkir to the Balinese Calendar.
 

I chose this place, because I was here last year and when I was in elementary school.

I really like this place, and this is the photo when I was there


Thank for read my blog😊 See you again guys💛



Komentar

Postingan Populer